Phoenix House Night Monitors - Part Time or Per Diem in Shrub Oak New York United States
Positions available at Phoenix Academy at Yorktown,( a residential substance abuse program for adolescents) to monitor residents during the overnight shift from 10:30PM to 7:00AM, weekend nights a must.
• High School Diploma (GED)
• Experience in a residential facility is a plus
• Ability to provide accurate and up-to-date documentation and record keeping
• Possesses an interest in the field of human services
• Availability to work weekends is a plus
• Must have reliable transportation
Please forward all resumes to the HR Dept, Fax (914)245-0794 or email: email@example.com with Night Monitor in the Subject Line.
For more info please visit www.phoenixhouse.org.
Phoenix House is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equality of opportunity to all who are protected against discrimination by law, regulation or executive order, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.