Phoenix House Operations - Part Time or Per Diem in Shrub Oak New York United States
Phoenix House is seeking Positions available at Phoenix Academy at Yorktown (a residential substance abuse program for adolescents) to support staff on units, maintain a clean and safe environment by supervising clients and conduct random drug testing.
• HS diploma or GED required
• Prior experience working in a residential substance abuse program for adolescents
• Ability to escort residents to various departments and/or activities throughout the facility, as well as provide supervision of meals in dining room, recreation, medical, dental etc.
• Ability to monitor clients’ medications
• Ensure that the facility is in compliance with health and safety regulations (all emergency drills as scheduled)
• An interest in helping change lives through a Therapeutic Community
Must have reliable transportation
To apply please send resume to email@example.com
Phoenix House is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equality of opportunity to all who are protected against discrimination by law, regulation or executive order, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.