Phoenix House Welcome Center Specialist in Arlington, Virginia
At Phoenix House, change is something we embrace every day as part of our values to deliver exceptional care. Phoenix House provides individualized, holistic drug and alcohol addiction treatment, with a legacy spanning nearly 50 years. We are passionate about healing individuals, families and communities challenged by substance use disorders and related mental health conditions. Phoenix House supports the mission through a holistic approach that focuses on the distinct mental, physical, and social needs of greater understanding of addiction. Our devoted staff are committed to treating the whole person—and come from all fields. every person; innovation of best-in-class and evidence-based prevention, treatment, and recovery programs; and, the promotion of
We operate personalized, strength-based, gender-responsive programs while living the values and being accountable for our commitments. Being introspective and becoming part of the solution is integral to every interaction and person we touch. As ‘One Phoenix House’ we believe in having fun along the way – embracing ‘progress not perfection’ as our journey continues.
We are currently seeking a Call Center Associate will respond to inquiries; obtain inquiry information, schedule and confirm assessments/appointments; follow-up on missed appointments; and maintain medical record database (Welligent). The Call Center Associate will provide excellent customer service to all callers seeking information regarding treatment services from Phoenix House programs. The primary goal is to schedule an in-person assessment with the assessment team to determine what level of care is needed to appropriately treat the client or to refer the client to an appropriateresource in the community in a timely, courteous and effective manner.
• High School diploma, college degree preferred
• Two years of experience providing customer service in in a telephonic or in-person environment
• Experience in a substance use/mental health environment
• Phone crisis management experience preferred
• Experience in the substance use field preferred
• Ability to instill and maintain a strong customer service environment and a sense of professionalism within a stressful environment
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• High comfort level with technology
• Ability to establish and consistently enforce appropriate boundaries with clients and callers
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in written form, and interact with staff, clients, funding agencies, insurance agencies and contractors.
• Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Schedules are subject to change, therefore flexibility regarding schedule is essential
Monday – Friday; 11:30am to 8:00pm
Phoenix House conducts as needed, job-related background checks, fingerprints, drug testing, physical exams, medical exams, TB testing, verification of employment history and/or reference checks prior to employment.
Phoenix House is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equality of opportunity to all who are protected against discrimination by law, regulation or executive order, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
EEO is the Law: Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to learn more.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled