Phoenix House Senior Counselor in Keene, New Hampshire
At Phoenix House, change is something we embrace every day as part of our values to deliver exceptional care. Phoenix House provides individualized, holistic drug and alcohol addiction treatment, with a legacy spanning nearly 50 years. We are passionate about healing individuals, families and communities challenged by substance use disorders and related mental health conditions. Phoenix House supports the mission through a holistic approach that focuses on the distinct mental, physical, and social needs of every person; innovation of best-in-class and evidence-based prevention, treatment, and recovery programs; and, the promotion of greater understanding of addiction. Our devoted staff are committed to treating the whole person—and come from all fields.
We operate personalized, strength-based, gender-responsive programs while living the values and being accountable for our commitments. Being introspective and becoming part of the solution is integral to every interaction and person we touch. As ‘One Phoenix House’ we believe in having fun along the way – embracing ‘progress not perfection’ as our journey continues.
• Provide clinical direction to support staff, counselor assistants, clinical counselors, interns and volunteers to promote consistency and quality of services.
• Provide direct supervision for clinical counselors and interns.
• Review programming and record keeping for compliance with internal, local, state and federal funding. Adhere to federal confidentiality statutes (to include both HIPAA & CFR42 Part II).
• Manage caseload of clients including, but not limited to, assisting in developing individual treatment plans and counseling them in both individual and group formats, as requested by Program Director and Clinical Supervisor.
•Maintain ongoing, working relationships with community agencies, funding sources and families to provide guidance to clients.
• Effectively and responsibly provide on-call support, staff supervision and training.
• Bachelor's degree
• Master's degree preferred
• MLADC/LADC/LCMHC/LICSW Licensure or pursuit of same
• Minimum one (1) year experience in a substance abuse setting
• Two years experience in a substance abuse setting preferred
• Skill in developing rapport with substance-abusing populations.
• Skill in coordinating and maintaining documentation.
• Skill in complying with internal, local, state, and federal regulations and policies.
• Ability to provide direction to clinical staff, including clinical supervision for direct reports.
Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Phoenix House is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equality of opportunity to all who are protected against discrimination by law, regulation or executive order, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
EEO is the Law: Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to learn more.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled